Oilfield Safety Services
At Shepherd Safety Systems, we have a paramount commitment to safety and to protecting what matters most to you: worker safety and the environment. Based in the heart of the Permian Basin in Midland, Texas with offices in Houston, Pleasanton, and Barstow, Texas, we bleed oil & gas and specialize in the design, manufacturing, and rental of cutting-edge technology that promptly detects gas emissions. Our integrated systems connect remote field operations with office locations in real-time, ensuring the safety of on-field workers and actively reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Catering to more than 35 U.S. onshore operators, our comprehensive safety package solution is making strides not only in the oil and gas industry but also in other industries where monitoring and curbing toxic and greenhouse gas emissions are crucial. Our solutions resonate with those who have a commitment to safety and understand the importance of integrating technology with safety practices for better results.
Our oilfield safety services
We offer a wide range of services, including
- 24×7 Overwatch: Constant monitoring to ensure job site safety of all personnel.
- Rig Up/Rig Down: Efficient setting up and dismantling of equipment.
- Rapid Response: Immediate action during emergencies.
- Proactive Threshold Alerts & Alarms: Timely notifications to prevent incidents.
- Maintenance and Calibration: Regular upkeep for peak performance.
- Safety Training: Empowering teams with knowledge for safety.
Why Choose Us
Shepherd Safety Systems is not just another safety service and protective equipment provider. We are the trailblazers, offering a combination of multigas sensors, wearable personal monitors, and advanced communication platforms. Whether you are on-site or offsite, our systems ensure that you have complete visibility into crew safety and emissions.
Furthermore, as an original equipment manufacturer (OEM), services, and rental equipment provider, we offer comprehensive solutions tailored to your needs
Shepherd maintains an inventory of rental equipment that can be quickly mobilized to detect a wide range of gasses, including CH4, CO2, H2S, LEL, CO, SO2, and O2.
Owners in the oil industry who partner with Shepherd to improve safety and reduce greenhouse gas emissions have documented less downtime from false alarms, faster response to incidents, and better ESG scores.
- BeSafer Wearable Personal Monitors: Featuring two-way connectivity, multigas detection, GPS location, and employee-down alerts.
- StaySafer Toxic Gas Sensors: Name-specific location sensors for pinpoint accuracy in emission detection using both electrochemical detection and proprietary Shepherd NDIR technology.
- DigitalSafety Hub: A holistic command and control platform equipped with wireless alarms for real-time monitoring, automated calibration, and data storage. All designed to make safety management simpler and more efficient.
Interested in elevating your safety standards? Contact us for an informative demonstration and explore how Shepherd Safety Systems can cater to your specific needs.
The Shepherd Safety Competitive Edge
While there are other oilfield service companies in the space, Shepherd Safety Systems stands out due to our integrated approach, combining technology with hands-on expertise.
Join us in our mission to ensure zero significant injuries and fatalities in the oil & gas industry and make the planet a safer place.